Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Some Fall finishes

Greetings all! Thank you all so much for the kind comments on my eyes. It's appreciated! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it is finally settling down. Here are some Fall finishes that I have been working on. This first one is Bent Crreek's Plumberry Sampler and I changed the colors to make it more appropriate for the Fall season. I made the buttons.The look I was going for with them was for them to look like a pumpkin patch.I attatched a hangtag that I made with a safety pin.


The next piece is my finish on the Bent Creek Autumn Row that I was working on. I finished it into a pillow for the window sill.





This last one is a Lizzy Kate design finished into a door hanger.I added a little flatback acorn button to it.




I didn't do much stitching yesterday as I worked mostly on finishing, plus housework.Actually come to think of it ,the only stitching I did yesterday was the little pumpkin for the hangtag on Plumberry.What wrong with me? I must be slipping! I thought about stitching some last night but I got very tired and fell asleep watching Vertigo with James Stewart. I'm disappointed that I fell asleep,I haven't seen that movie in ages.

Well that's it today .

'Til next time ,

Happy Stitching!

Sharlotte

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sharlotte,

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment which, unfortunately I have rejected by mistake, I'm so sorry. Maybe you'd like to comment again and this I'll try to hit the right button.

    Your fall finishes are gorgeous, and I'm now off to wonder a bit more through your blog.

    Nicola - Tales From My Needle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute projects. Love those little acorn buttons.

    To answer your question from my blog --- yes, the skates are a Mill Hill kit. They are from this year's Christmas collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vertigo is one of the best movies ever! Your finishes look wonderful-nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful Fall finishes!!! I love seeing your beautiful stitching and finishing. Thanks for sharing! Hugs...
    Carolyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They just make my day! Thanks for your visit today!