Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My stab at punch needle (pun intended !)

Happy September Everybody!

Can you believe it is September already? I couldn't believe it yesterday when I got up.The house was chilly and Weather Bug said it was 49 degrees!

I thought I would show you all a quick peek at my recent attempt at punch needle. It was ok I guess by not nearly as satisfying as cross stitch.I may try it again someday ,but for now I have put it aside. The first one is of a pattern called "Flowers and Ewe" by Stone and Thread and the other is called "Country Layers " by The Thread That Binds.The first one is a box of course that I layed on it's front so you would be able to see it well.I know that the picture isn't very clear.Our camera takes good pictures,just doesn't transfer to the blog very well.Does great on another site we have...hmm...Keeping it short today!

Hugs and stitches,
Sharlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They just make my day! Thanks for your visit today!