Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just a pictureless post!

Greetings everyone~ Here I am writing a 'naked' post! Boy I sure do miss it when there are no pictures! We're swaping out computers with our son and a lot of our programs are not on the computer right now. What's missing this morning that's usually there ? You guessed it, the program for the camera. So... I'm just updating on a couple of things.
I just about have the next redwork block done. That will only leave 9 more to go! I am considering combining those blocks with some other Alex Anderson heart blocks that are a little bigger. If I use those I figure I can use the smaller ones to border those. Not sure yet.
I am going to be adding a 'stash for sale' link soon. I am culling out my charts and I had some that I know I won't be stitching again or saving to stitch for someone else. Right now, most of the ones I have that I will be putting up for sale are Just Nan patterns. I'll have others later I'm sure.
As I was looking through my WIPs this morning , I have decided that I am going to work on some of those and get the number down a bit. I only have a couple of them that I am really interested in getting done right now, but I really should finish them all and decide what I will keep and what I will 'gift' to others. One in particular I wanted to work on from Little House Needleworks, I can't find. :( I just seen it not too long ago too! Isn't that the way it goes?
I spent the evening working on an exchange while watching Home Improvement. I miss that show! I have signed on for two exchanges this year so far and am considering a third. I'll need to see how my eyesight goes as I will probably need a break after getting the first two done.
Well that's it today! Thank you all for all of your wonderful comments. They brighten my day!
'til next time,
happy stitching,
Sharlotte

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the computer program stuff. Isn't that always the way!? Good luck, too, with figuring out the WIP stuff. I stuck away things I didn't think I'd want to finish/frame. It's hard, though, when you've put in a good amount of time into them. Hope you find your LHN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple WIPs that I just want to toss in the trash. Maybe this is the year to let go?! Good luck with your culling. I did that some time ago so all I have now are things I cannot part with. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They just make my day! Thanks for your visit today!