Thursday, January 28, 2010

America finished!

Greetings all!~ Hope you all are having a wonderful day! I myself have a busy one in front of me , and then we are expecting ice and snow! I'm so glad that I went grocery shopping yesterday, I know the stores will be busy today for sure.
Well, I got busy and finished America from Little House Needleworks. I am going to finish Shepherd's Bush Stripes next. Don't know why all of a sudden that I have gotten a stitching itch for the Americana style but I'm liking it. I think I might even pull out an Americana quilt I started for my aunt a while back.
I can't remember for sure , but I think this is my third finish for the year.





I also got my son's socks finished early yesterday morning! He wore them to his bowling league yesterday. He likes them a lot. Isn't it nice when you make something for someone and the appreciate it?



I have a quite a few entries for the strawberry giveaway . If you haven't entered yet, there's no time like the present! Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! Keep 'em comin'!
'til next time,
Happy Stitching!
Sharlotte

14 comments:

  1. Wow! You are FAST! Great job!

    I've entered your giveaway. Thanks for the fun. I appreciate you entering my Chocolate giveaway. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute design! It looks great!

    Comfy looking socks too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely! You are a talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice one for sure!! :D Lately I'm stitching a Halloween design (put in a bit more on "When Witches".) Hooray for us and out-of-season seasonal stitching!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL!
    I really and truly adore your America Finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! Those socks look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. True red, white and blue!!! Love it!! Congrats on #3!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your wonderful finishes! I really need to stitch up that LHN...hmmm, maybe this year???

    ReplyDelete
  9. "America" is beautiful, Sharlotte! You always have such gorgeous stitching! And those socks are wonderful...so glad your son appreciates the time and love that went into them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your beautiful finish! America looks great! I love LHN designs...they stitch up rather quickly and are so pretty. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the finish, Sharlotte! I love that design and have it in my stash. I like the new things they came out with, too. They do a great Americana type design. Love the socks, too! You're raising a fine boy to appreciate the work of his mama's hands. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They just make my day! Thanks for your visit today!