Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Some Exchanges

Greetings all! I hope you all are having a lovely day ! My exchange partners that I sent to have both recieved their exchanges , so now I get to post some pics. The first one is for Melinda B for the HOE/ HOE II Halloween Exchange. Her package contained some floss, a couple of small patterns, one Halloween and one a beach scene. I also included some fall themed ribbon as well as a Reese's pumpkin, a little piece of evenweave I dyed, and some clay buttons that I made. Last ,but not least, the stitched piece itself, a BBD Trick or Treat stocking. This was so fun to put together and I'm glad that she likes it.




Here's a close up of the buttons.




Next is the beCAUSE It's Pink Exchange headed up by Jill F. My partner was Carol S. and I stitched a little piece in different pinks and made it into a lingerie bag. This was the first of that type of bag I had made and I'm glad it turned out well. In Carol's package I included some emery boards, a pink Sharpie, a couple of skeins of pink floss, (only one showing) and a bobbin lace book mark done in pinks. The pattern was I'm in the Garden by Erynn Chard. The original pattern had a W on it and I replaced it with a C for Carol. I hope she likes it.




I worked on a personal exchange yesterday and will send it off soon. I really had a lot of fun working on all the exchanges and so far I only have one more to work on. I worked a little on BBD's Berry Time yesterday . Not much else went on other than housework and school. Well I will wrap this up and let you all get back to your day. Thanks for your visit today.Thanks for the encouraging words yesterday!
'Til next time,
Happy Stitching,
Sharlotte


4 comments:

  1. Those are both very lovely exchanges. Your finishing on them was excellent. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little Halloween stocking is ADORABLE. You made up very cute packages for your exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely gifts! You did a wonderful job on your exchanges. I wish I had more time to participate in these! They look like a lot of fun.
    Take Care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They just make my day! Thanks for your visit today!