Sunday, April 25, 2010

We have a winner!!!!

Hello everybody! I hope you all are haviing a wonderful weekend! Our's has been terribly rainy and stormy! I guess if the flowers are going to grow they need water , right?
I am pleased to announce that the winner of the rooster towel is Loraine!! Congratulations Loraine! I will get this out to you this week ok?
For those of you who didn't win, have no fear. I will be having another giveaway sometime probably in the next couple of weeks so stay tuned~
'till next time,
Don't be a stranger,
Sharlotte

3 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! Are you kidding? I felt bad entering this contest, because I have been the happy recipient of your LHN sampler already. I didn't want to be greedy. However, this towel will be so cute in the kitchen, so I'm thrilled. You are so sweet! Thanks so much!!! Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Loraine!!

    We were supposed to have rain today, but it's really just damp, greay and drizzly. But it's rinsing the pollen away!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They just make my day! Thanks for your visit today!