Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Monday!!

Greetings dear blogging friends!! ~ I hope you all had a glorious weekend and Easter! We finally had a rainfree Easter ! First one that I can remember for quite some time. It was even 80 degrees and a little breezy! Just lovely! We did our usual for Easter except instead of watching "The Passion of the Christ" this year , we watched "The Sound of Music". Usually we watch both , but it was such a nice day, we decided to go for a drive out to the lakes. I'll have some pics of that tomorrow.
*******
I had some wonderful mail arrive! Just look at this beautiful piece of work from Lisa S.!
It was for the HOE/HOE II Winter House 2010 exchange. I was the lucky recipient of a wonderful Altoid Tin Topper that is a Prairie Schooler design. Just one of my favorites, yes indeedy!! Look at the inside, isn't it great and with those cute little pins! I appreciate it so much Lisa!


Well I know this is short today , but we have had a bit of a catastrophe here this morning that I need to help hubby take care of, and I'm getting that look. Yikes! You all have a wonderful day and all that stuff and I will see you back here tomorrow!

Thanks for visiting and the wonderful comments!
'till next time,
don't be a stranger,
Sharlotte

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful exchange you got. We watched the Jesus film but I wasn't so impressed with it -not close enough to scripture if you know what I mean. I should look into getting a copy of Passion but maybe when dds a bit older. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tin! We have a ritual at Easter, too - watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - a tradition I grew up with, thanks to mum and dad. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful exchange piece you recieved..

    Easter was pretty quiet at my house. Nice and peaceful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great day - your tin is just beautiful - wonderful exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't that just the prettiest? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tin, nice finish touches on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to hear you had a wonderful Easter! I love your exchange...absolutely adorable!

    Hope that the catastrophe was somewhat averted and all is well...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice tin and I love the heart pins!! Lucky you! Catastophe....sounds bad....hope things are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice exchange gift! It's beautifully finished. I hope you got the catastrophe all settled.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They just make my day! Thanks for your visit today!