Thursday, February 4, 2010

A little winter sheep...

Good day everyone!~ Well I mentioned earlier this week that I had started 4 new projects over the weekend. I have been wanting to do these cute little primitive seasonal sheep ever since I first seen them in Country Marketplace magazine. Boy do I wish the publishers would bring that magazine back! Anyway, the pattern sheet had been missing for awhile. I was on the hunt for someone else and BINGO! I found it! So I set to work on him right away. I finished it up on Sunday . He's sort of a doorstop/ shelf sitter and here he is!





The blankets and hang tags will be swapped out for the coordinating seasons. A bunny blanket is next for Spring and I will start on that shortly. Anyway, just wanted to show him off. If you're curious what else I am working on, come on back .I'll have something else up soon!

Thank you all for all of your well wishes on my blood pressure. It's not that often that it goes up, but I have terrible allergies and sometimes the meds I'm on for that can cause it to go up. It doesn't help that I have extra pounds that I need to get rid of but with the type of anemia I have I can't exercise as it causes my heart to work overtime to pump the blood supply that I have. It puts me at a higher risk for a heart attack and stroke. So when the doc says, don't exercise, I don't do it! I'm just glad that the blood supply is high enough that I can have my scissors , knives, and rotary cutter back! What we ever do without them!?

'til next time,

Happy Stitching,

Sharlotte

13 comments:

  1. Your sheep is very cute. The snowman on the blanket is lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very cute! Love it, and can't wait to see the changes of the blanket!

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Take care of yourself.

    http://joiedebayou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest little sheep!!!! I love the idea of switching out the blanket and hang tags to match the seasons. You did a great job on him. :)
    Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your health problems. Have you looked into more natural health rememdies to work with your docs recommendations?

    Your project is really cute. I just want to hug it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable little sheepie! Great job, Sharlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sheep is adorable! I jusst love it! And I like the idea of switching the blanket for the different seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOOOOVE your sheep, Sharlotte! I live next to a sheep farm (actually, the pasture surrounds my house) so I have a soft spot for sheeepies. I love that you can change the blanket for different seasons!

    You are a mad, stitchin' woman! FOUR projects! You go, girl! So, what is up your sleeve next? I am looking forward to finding out!! Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a darling little sheep! Can't wait to see the other seasons. My little Daughter is nicknamed "Little Lambs" and I like to collect sheep things for her room.
    Have you seen the Punch Needle blankets from Buttermilk Basin? Same idea with the blankets. I have yet to start this project, but I can't wait to do it!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The sheep is so cute! The seasonal blankets are such a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They just make my day! Thanks for your visit today!