Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A little more Christmas

Hello everybody! Just a quick little post this morning to show a wall hanging a made several years back. I can't remember the name of the pattern but it was from a Mc Call's Quick Quilts magazine. I think it was called "O Christmas Tree", but I'm not sure. Doesn't it remind you of " A Charlie Brown Christmas"? That was on ABC last night and we try to always catch it so we watched it last night.


I wanted to leave you today with a little post to visit on a blog. For a holiday chuckle visit: http://lovincomfortknits.blogspot.com/2009/12/holiday-decor.html
"til next time,
Happy stitching!
Sharlotte

2 comments:

  1. A very cute wall hanging! It does remind me a of a Charlie Brown Christmas too but I'm not sure why!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely little wall hanging. Love the lights all around the tree. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They just make my day! Thanks for your visit today!