Sunday, August 16, 2009

Trying to Start

Hello everyone! I am trying to learn how to blog so please forgive me while I stubble a little! I have been doing all sorts of needlework since about the age of 8.The first thing I can remember making was creating and sewing clothes for my many Barbie dolls. After that I picked up crocheting ,knitting,cross stitch,and quilting.I haven't stopped since! The two types of needlework that I do most often are quilting and cross stitch,with cross stitch being the most prominant of the two.I can't imagine not being able to do some kind of needlework.It's such a great stress relief for me.It's caused some stress too! My husband has been very patient with my many ongoing projects. I should say that he has been more than patient considering when I lose a needle ,he's the one that finds it.Just not in a good way! LOL! I can't wait to see how my little blog will grow as I learn how to get things going and figure things out.If you've stumbled upon this short little start,please come back and see how things have progressed. I look forward to meeting lots of new friends and sharing the love of needlework!

Happy Stitching!
Sharlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They just make my day! Thanks for your visit today!