Monday, February 21, 2011

A wee bit o' progress

Greetings everyone!~ Not a whole lot going on. I had did some stitching over the weekend on a gift for a friend . I will see her today and present it to her. I wish I had remembered to take a picture before I wrapped it! Oh well.
I also stitch a little bit on LHN's Night and Day that I had received from Edgar. I changed the color of the house a wee bit so I could use the silk floss he sent me. I like the color change a lot. It was supposed to be stitched in DMC 924 and instead I am stitching it in Belle Soi Blue Lagoon. I am stitching it on a mystery blue linen that I think fits the piece nicely. Although not a patriotic piece, it has some very vivid colors and sort of reminds me of something patriotic , so I will probably display it in my patriotic themed bathroom when I am finished with it.






I will keep this short. Got tons to do today. Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you all have a wonderful day!
'til next time,
don't be a stranger,
Sharlotte

6 comments:

  1. Very nice progress! I am currently using Belle Soie in Blue Lagoon for my grandson's sampler. It's a very pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet stitching, love the color for the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your WIP is very pretty Sharlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start on N & D - the color change looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute start. I love how the varigated threads make the house look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They just make my day! Thanks for your visit today!