Wednesday, November 17, 2010

We have a winner!!!

Hello all! ~ Just a quick note to announce the winner of the Bent Creek chart Gobble. The winner is April Mechelle!! Please send me your address via email as soon as possible!

I have been doing a little planning for Christmas decorating and stitching and I plan on showing some of that sometime before the week gets totally away from me!


Stay tuned for some more giveaways!
Hope you all have a great day! Thanks for visiting!
'til next time,
don't be a stranger,
Sharlotte

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe I won !!!! Thank You Sharlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to April Mechelle! Can't wait to see some of your Christmas stitching Sharlotte, I'll look out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to April Mechelle!

    Can't wait to see what you are planning for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They just make my day! Thanks for your visit today!