Tuesday, January 18, 2011

We have a winner!!!

GREETINGS DEAR FRIENDS AND BLOGGING BUDDIES! ~ Can it be Tuesday already?? I tell you what, January is going by fast!! Well, I'm sure you are all saying "get on with it" so here goes. The winner of the Prairie Schooler Bunny is Deborah of Cranberry Samplings! Congratulations Deborah! Now send me your mailing address by email so I can get this off to you! A big thank you to all who entered!
I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far. So far, mine has been pretty ok. I have been busy hand quilting on a baby gift and I'm just about done. I should have a pic up soon. Next I need to finish a quilt for my son's bed. He keeps asking "mom are you done yet"? So that's been nagging me and I shall get it done fairly soon. After that, I think I will settle in and work some on a couple of stitched pieces I'd like to get done, then we shall see after that.
Thanks for stopping by!
'til next time,
don't be a stranger,
Sharlotte

9 comments:

  1. Congrats to Deborah...she's a lucky girl!
    Would love to see a pic of the quilt you are working on. You didn't already post it and I missed it did you? I'm really good at that! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo Congratulations Deborah! You are so very lucky :)
    XOXO
    Ma TK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Deborah. Look forward to some pics of your quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharlotte! Thought I'd pop by- I am so behind on blog reading but slowly getting caught up. Can't wait to see your baby gift and your son's quilt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Deborah!

    I'll be looking to see your son's finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! The bunny ornament is so beautiful. I love how you finished it. It will have a special place in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Deborah! Can't wait to see your quilt Sharlotte, and the stitched pieces too of course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Deb!

    Can't wait to see the quilt finish, Sharlotte.

    Happy Stitchin'
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They just make my day! Thanks for your visit today!