Friday, October 8, 2010

Jack O' Lantern stocking finish

Greetings dear friends and blogging buddies! ~ I want to thank all of you for your wonderful comments on my last post. I appreciate them so much! :) Kind of hard to believe that I am having 2 posts in the same week the way things have been going huh? LOL
I finished up the Jack O' Lantern stocking this morning. I might stitch a couple more this weekend. Have to see how things go.





Well now that I have finished up those afgahns I was working on , I have a lot of yarn left over. I have been pondering what I will do with it and have decided to knit up some hats for cancer patients. That will keep me busy, I have LOTS of that yarn left! I am also working on a new pair of socks for moi and can hardly wait til I get them done.
Just a quick little post today to show that I still know how to finish something! :) Hope you ALL have a wonderful weekend!
'til next time,
don't be a stranger,
Sharlotte

15 comments:

  1. Another lovely stocking. :) I want to see a picture of that fun cabinet full of stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love his big toothy grin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your stocking is gorgeous! I still haven't attempted any of these BBD stockings. I love the patterns but lack the confidence to finish one. Love the beaded hanger too :-)
    That is such a generous idea about knitting hats for cancer patients with your left over yarn. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay stocking! I want to stitch that one up this month too if I can find the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice finish! Are the stockings hard to assemble and finish?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute stocking, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks fabulous Sharlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome finish! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is excellent!!!!! I love him!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on finishing this little stocking. It looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable stocking, Sharlotte! Two posts in one week--yeay for us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They just make my day! Thanks for your visit today!