Friday, October 8, 2010

Jack O' Lantern stocking finish

Greetings dear friends and blogging buddies! ~ I want to thank all of you for your wonderful comments on my last post. I appreciate them so much! :) Kind of hard to believe that I am having 2 posts in the same week the way things have been going huh? LOL
I finished up the Jack O' Lantern stocking this morning. I might stitch a couple more this weekend. Have to see how things go.





Well now that I have finished up those afgahns I was working on , I have a lot of yarn left over. I have been pondering what I will do with it and have decided to knit up some hats for cancer patients. That will keep me busy, I have LOTS of that yarn left! I am also working on a new pair of socks for moi and can hardly wait til I get them done.
Just a quick little post today to show that I still know how to finish something! :) Hope you ALL have a wonderful weekend!
'til next time,
don't be a stranger,
Sharlotte

14 comments:

  1. Another lovely stocking. :) I want to see a picture of that fun cabinet full of stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love his big toothy grin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your stocking is gorgeous! I still haven't attempted any of these BBD stockings. I love the patterns but lack the confidence to finish one. Love the beaded hanger too :-)
    That is such a generous idea about knitting hats for cancer patients with your left over yarn. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay stocking! I want to stitch that one up this month too if I can find the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice finish! Are the stockings hard to assemble and finish?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome finish! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is excellent!!!!! I love him!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on finishing this little stocking. It looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable stocking, Sharlotte! Two posts in one week--yeay for us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They just make my day! Thanks for your visit today!